babybadger

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hot gossip

Wow! Did you know that Uri Geller and Michael Jackson are an item?? They are getting married! Well, in the dream I had this morning they are anyway. I find it slightly alarming that I'm dreaming of (alleged) paedophiles and con-artists - surely this is indicative of a sick state of mind. Possibly brought about by the copious amounts of alcohol and rich food which I consumed over a three week period loosley covered by the term 'christmas holiday'.
In an effort to save money I will be spending more time in front of my trusty keyboard. Despite having had an offer (which I've accepted) for my flat in London I will be brassick, skint, impoverished, destitute and basically miserable until I get my hands on that lovely hard cash. Which could be as long as three months or as short as 6 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for me. All of which means that I can no longer while away the hours at the pub with my friends. Instead I will be writing to imaginary friends on the net, reading, playing board games with my bored friends and sleeping a lot. Could be worse, eh? If you fancy a quick game of scrabble, you know where I am...

3 Comments:

At 8 January 2005 at 13:53, Blogger Brock said...

Saving money by not pissing it all up the wall?

Crazy. That sort of radical thinking will get you nowhere, badge.

And bravo on the plan of not spending the money till you get it, this time. I may, if pushed, call you a grown up if you manage to last until it hits your account...

 
At 8 January 2005 at 20:04, Blogger badgerbadger said...

Yeah, right. Like that could EVER happen. And anyway, what's wrong with being young at wallet?

 
At 9 January 2005 at 20:10, Blogger badgerbadger said...

Relatively inexpensive? Surely the cost of driving to each and every station in the British Isles so you can see your favourite engine numbers roll in is not cheap? Not that I know anything about it. And surely brock knows of an even more inexpensive passtime?? Birdwatching...? You old twitcher, you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home