babybadger

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Snow

runner, I'm told.

Fizzy cola bottles. Remember them? Little bits of sugar-coated jelly in the rough shape of an old-fashioned coke bottle with a brown half and a glass-coloured half . Horribly bad for you, but totally addictive. And I've been eating them non-stop all day. Well, it's for charity! A pound for a bag of them and 60p goes to Childline. It's no wonder my skin is so pustulous at the moment. And you should see my face! Just can't stop eating rubbish at the moment. Partly boxylady's fault as she left a pile of chocolate the size of Mount Fuji at my place over the weekend. Cow. But then she and S also bought me some flowers, so I'm not really complaining. Very well brought up young ladies. I'm expecting a thank-you note any day now for my hospitality... Or a hospital note for my thankyous. No, that's not right. Getting jumbled up. Must be all the sugar.....wheeeeeee! Snow wonder I need a nap by the time I get home. Ahhhh... snow. I can't wait to get snowed in and not be able to get to work. Worse if I get snowed into work, though. Now that would be a nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home