babybadger

Monday, November 15, 2004

Technicus interruptus

We apologise for the interruption in service. This was due to a technical fault with the brain of the author. The fault has not been rectified since the brain could not be found, but it has since been discovered that the brain is not crucial to the writing of a blog. Hence service resumes:

Since my riding skills are improving in leaps and bounds (well, lumps and falls, although not all my own) I have decided to open a dressage school for shire horses and middle aged couch-potatoes. (Why not sofa-potatoes - I've never called a sofa a couch in my life!). It will be a slow and graceful show whose audience will be composed mainly of small blonde giggling girls and bored sheepdogs. The advantage of using shire horses is that they are difficult to fall off. You could lie sideways on one and your feet wouldn't even hang over the edge. This makes acrobatics much easier. In fact I'm thinking of including a section of elastics. Two (small) couch potatoes, standing on the specially tailored saddle will stretch a large rubber band around their knees while a third jumps over it reciting 'Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, All dressed in
black, black, black... etc'. That should show those snootily-blonde pony-mad chits (see how carefully I formed that word?).

1 Comments:

At 15 November 2004 at 18:36, Blogger Brock said...

Holy fernerking chit!

I thought that you were going to swear then.

Other easily inserted non-swears are:
"Dogdamn cake-stacker!"
"Mother funster!" (from the infamous BBC1 dubbed "Lethal Weapon" showing)
"Kiss my air"

and other such stupidity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home